Beginning-to-End New-Build Services
Building a house is no joke. Building a house from beginning to end can cause lost sleep, lost hair, even lost relationships. (It’s not unheard of for couples to get divorced over the added strain on their marriage.) No one wants to see the process of building the home of their dreams turn into a multi-year ordeal. We designers like to say that there are no wrong answers in design, but there are. They’re the mistakes that you will regret forever.
This may not be your forever home, but you do plan to live in this house for at least the next 5 - 10 years. You want a home that’s easy to keep up with because you’ve got the right storage. A kitchen that makes sense. A laundry room that works. A living room, dining room, and bedrooms that fit your family and your future—and the furniture that fits the way you live. You need someone to be beside you throughout the entire new-build process—keeping you on track and helping to translate what the architect and general contractor are saying.
What you get:
- Site visits to check on progress so you can rest assured that your home will be true to your design vision.
- Five 60-minute work sessions to go over what you like and what you want.
- Finish, Fixture, and Equipment Selection Services
- A designer perspective so you can be certain that the decisions you’re making will last.
- Two three-hour work sessions at the showroom so you relax and not worry that you’ve missed out on better options.
- A detailed list of items that need to be purchased so you won’t have to try to remember which of the items you fell in love with came from which store (or how many you need of what).
- A detailed list of finishes, fixtures, and equipment and where they need to go (for your contractor)
- Kitchen, Bath, and Laundry Room Layouts
- Two one-hour work sessions where we talk about everything you want and need in your kitchen/bath/laundry room.
- 3-D drawings to give you a better idea of how things will turn out—no more guessing what all those squiggles on the floor plan mean
- Detailed floor plans and elevations (for your contractor)
- A precise 2D plan that shows you the exact size and placement of your furniture so you can select the right pieces for your home with confidence.
Starting price $10,125
Ready to take the first step?
If you're ready to get started turning those dream home pins into reality and want to make sure it's being perfected from the word go, I'm here to help. Book your new-build construction initial consultation today and let's see if we're a good fit!